You will be responsible to provide technical assistance/services to the Sales Team and in the development of the business through conduct of different technical researches for new products, preparation of technical data sheets, catalogues, presentation materials, cable design and cable construction drawings, and cable applications and installations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares product technical data sheets and catalogues.
- Conduct studies and researches for new products applications.
- Prepares and conduct product and technical presentations to customers / electrical designers.
- Provide technical assistance/support in terms of cable applications and installation.
- Prepares study / comparison for new cable design, packaging and products.
- Prepares cable design and cable construction drawings.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time to relative to business development.
- Conducts sales presentations as needed.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Electrical Engineering from reputable College/University.
- With excellent communication and Math skills.
- Has experience in doing Electrical Design and Layout is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications particularly Excel
- Must be able to work in both a team and alone
- A strategic thinker, highly analytical, driven, and decisive
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- One (1) Full – Time position available