We make sure that our products comply with strict international measures of quality and performance. We only use the finest raw materials, and the latest available technology to ensure consistent high quality output. Our manufacturing facilities are certified ISO 9001.
Our Quality Assurance team continually checks raw materials, supplies and the finished products. And the team keeps a close watch of each stage of production, up to shipping and distribution. Phelps Dodge products are all approved by international certifying organizations, namely:
- Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- TUV SUD PSB, Singapore
- PowerLab, New Zealand
- KEMA Netherland B.V.
- Bureau of Products Standards (BPS)
We also produce cables that comply with the following International specifications:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS)
- National Electrical Manufacturer’s Association-Insulated Cable Engineer’s Association (NEMA-ICEA)
- Rural Electrification Administration (REA)